A butterfly chair is a cheap chairs retro decorating many of your rooms, studies, bedrooms and basements.
Instructions of making covers butterfly chair:
18 Picture Gallery: Making Covers for Butterfly Chair
- Remove the old cover butterfly chair
- Place the fabric with the wrong side up on a flat work surface and place the old blanket over her as a model.
- Cut a top and bottom piece for Cairo the piece with the main fabric and an upper and lower part of the supplementary material, adding an inch (1.2 cm) around all the edges to make room for the seams. Cut four pieces of the corners in the supplementary material.
- Put the pieces together with the conflicting rights and you fit the edges. Sew the top of the main fabric to the bottom. Repeat with additional pieces of fabric.
- Turn down an inch around the edge of the straight messy corner pieces and press the folds. Make the hem in corner pieces to sew along the folded edge.
- Make fit the four corner pieces with complementary pieces of fabric with the wrong side facing corner on the right of the other pieces. Sew the corner pieces to complementary fabric around the curved edges.
This post topic: Interiors