If you really want a smart idea to create a unique of tree stump table, turns to Mother Nature. You can even take credit for saving a tree stump nice way to be relegated to mere wood for fireplace. Finish the table with a cover that you make yourself or make your table finished as simple and pristine as nature created it.
Instructions of make a tree stump table
12 Picture Gallery: Make a Tree Stump Table
- Examine the tree stump table are considering for your bedside table to make sure you do not have termites.
- Dry the stump if it is wet or has been exposed to the elements after being cut and removed the outer shell that is already released.
- Use protective gloves and a hammer and tool matches metal to loosen and remove the remaining bark stump.
- Use a level to check both the base and the cover, so that the table made the stump does not look inclined due to an uneven base.
- Removes dust and particles that have been released by the sanding process with a damp cloth, so your finished dyeing and / or scatter soft polyurethane and regularly.
- Paste three or more legs to the bottom of your stump table to add a design element, or raise its height.
This post topic: Table