What do you do with an oval coffee table that has been used enough to the point where no more a nice visual? Cup marks, scratches and other damage can leave ugly tables after old. Throw out to buy another is certainly an option, but why do that with a piece that can be transformed into something beautiful and useful again? Will not take long to turn an oval coffee table into a beautiful bench.
12 Picture Gallery: How to Turn an Oval Coffee Table Into a Bench
- Inspect your oval coffee table to look for damage and repair them if necessary. Check if the legs are not wobbly, since you will turn this into a place for people to sit.
- Prepare foam. The best way to do this is to turn the tables on the foam, so you can score around the outline with a marker and then cut on these markings with an electric knife.
- Place the foam on the table pasting it with spray adhesive.
- Place the foam padding on. You must be at least 7.5 inches more all around, with clips to facilitate.
- Place the fabric over the padding. You need 12.5 inches more fabric to be easy to stretch and staple.
Thanks for your visit my site and reading our post about oval coffee table.
This post topic: Table