New tape may give an old chaise lounge years of additional life. After cleaning the box, you can begin to remove and replace the old tape.
- Use an adjustable wrench and screwdriver to remove the screws and nuts that hold the horizontal ribbon on the couch.
- Deployment of the ends of one of the lengths of the straps. Use a measuring tape to measure the strip from end to end.
- Count the number of horizontal stripes of tape you have removed.
- Fold the end of a strip of tape that folds into the strip of tape has been removed. The final will be square or triangular.
- Fold the other side of the strap. Pull the tape to the other side of the chair. Make a mark on the strap to the screw hole to make. Use the knife to make the hole and place the tape on the frame divan with screw and nut.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until each of the horizontal strips are mounted on the chaise lounge.
- Remove the vertical strips of webbing chaise lounge structure by removing the screws that hold the strips in place. Note that each strip is woven under and over the horizontal strips. Deployment of the ends of one strip of webbing.
12 Picture Gallery: How to Restore The Tape on a Chaise Lounge
This post topic: Chair