Coffee tables come in all sorts of styles and sizes. Unfortunately, people do too. If your coffee table is less than ideal height for you, fix with lift top coffee table may be easier than you think. One of these optional methods is safe for you to work your particular style of your coffee table. Instructions to lift top coffee table.
- Measure the lift top coffee table and buy a glass to place on the table the same size as the surface thereof and as thick as possible.
- Place small spacers or “feet” of rubber or wood under the glass top of the table surface at the corners.
- Arrange the glass on the table and check the new height.
Adjustment of the table legs
12 Picture Gallery: How to Raise Lift Top Coffee Table
- Turn the table and mark the center of each leg
- Punch a hole in each leg down to a depth.
- Cut a dowel of the appropriate size, at least 0.6 cm in diameter, into four equal pieces
- Place carpenter’s glue on the end of a pin and insert into the hole in the leg as far as possible.
- Measure the depth of the inner hole of the wooden balls
This post topic: Table