The sofa beds are practical, but buying daybed bedding for them can be costly. You can make your own bed at home for a fraction of the price. Choose the fabric you want, then mix and match colors and patterns. Instructions to make daybed bedding.
- Make the top sheet. Use a piece of fabric that is cut to have 78 by 42 inches. Fold the edges to 1/2 inch.
- Make the pillowcase. Use the two pieces of fabric cut to have 30 by 20 inches. Fold one end and two parties of more than 1/2 inch. Make double stitching for added strength. Remove the pins. Sew a hem on each side, being careful not to sew the opening closed.
- Make the quilt. Use the two pieces of fabric 100 by 60 inches and batting that is the same size.
- Make the cover. Use a piece of fabric that is cut to have 78 by 42 inches. Put on your side working with the surface pattern down.
- Lift the mattress and put the blanket on the couch. Replace the mattress with daybed bedding. Place the sheet of the sofa bed and the top sheet adds.
12 Picture Gallery: How to Make Daybed Bedding for a Sleeper Sofa?
This post topic: Interiors