If you are eyeing a parasol, may not realize that the price often does not include support. Brackets can be expensive and sometimes hard to find. Cheap does not have to mean poor quality, and make an umbrella stand can be easier than you think. With a little patience and a trip to a store building materials, you can build a support functional umbrella that is attractive and possibly tougher than the one you saw in the store.
12 Picture Gallery: How to Make a Holder for Umbrella Stand with Cement
- Use a large pot plants (45 to 50 cm) plastic as base umbrella stand.
- Get a piece of PVC pipe with a diameter large enough to accommodate the tube umbrella. You will need a length of tubing having about 10 to 15 cm longer than the height of the plant pot.
- In a wheelbarrow or other large container, mix a bag of 25 kg of concrete mix, as Quirked, to achieve a thick consistency.
- Insert the PVC pipe in the center of the upright vessel. With a shovel, gently apply the concrete mixture around the tube.
- With a small plate, smooth the top of the concrete around the PVC pipe. Make sure the tube is in place and allow the mixture concrete to dry completely; usually eight to ten hours are sufficient for umbrella stand.
This post topic: Table