The burlap is woven from the fibers of the jute plant and was originally used as the material for backpacks. Durability and simple nature make it an excellent material for tablecloths every day or when you want to create a country atmosphere. Instructions to make a burlap tablecloth.
- Search business the best selection of burlap. This can cost about $ 2 to $ 10 per yard.
- Choose your style of burlap. It comes in a wide variety and is well combined with other materials to add texture and interest. The wide burlap fits for burlap tablecloth.
- Choose a color. The burlap is available in any color and many models.
- Measure the diameter of the table; added dimension to the distance between the surface of the table and floor.
- Sew together the wide burlap to create a burlap tablecloth square large enough to cover the table and touch the floor.
- Cut a rope to half the width of the square is stretched.
- Place the square on a work surface. Use your makeshift compass to draw the curve of the tablecloth.
- Cut along the mark, leaving 1/2 inch for the hem. Burlap also takes the added decorations.
18 Picture Gallery: How to Make a Burlap Tablecloth
This post topic: Table