Squeegees supplies are very practical if you have a dishwasher. Unfortunately, they also take up much space on the counter tops. If you have a small kitchen or some place in the bar, get a drying rack for dishes and place it above the sink. You can install it yourself with a few basic tools.
1. Use the tape to measure and take the width of the grid you are going to mount on the wall.
12 Picture Gallery: How to Install Drying Rack Dishes Over The Sink
2. Cut a piece of tape the same as masking grid. Put it in the place of the wall where you want to go the artifact. Adjust the strap until you are confident and satisfied with the location drying rack.
3. With a pencil, mark on the tape where you will place the points screws to hold the grille.
4. Use a drill to make holes in the wall.
5. Place anchors with a hammer.
6. Grid with holes you just drilled.
7. Insert the screws. Use the screwdriver or drill to adjust.
8. Tighten the screws very well so they will not move over . This drying rack will ensure that the anchors have been completely open and are secured into the wall.
This post topic: Interiors