A tulip table adds a touch of spring to any room, especially when you want some color and extra energy. However, a boring vase can take the beauty of flowers and then a vase decorated with creativity is essential for you to have a decorative centerpiece or shelf pretty well. With some crafts and a little patience, you can make the perfect vessel for your lovely tulip table.
12 Picture Gallery: How to Decorate Potted Tulip Table
- Make a delicate painting on the front, bottom or top of the vessel, bearing in mind that best complement a minimalist touch the shiny objects that you put after. Consider grass to the bottom green, blue sky towards the top or colored strands along the middle of the vessel.
- Applying drops of glue along the top of the vessel near the edge rhinestones.
- Place the rhinestone on top of the glue to embellish the place where the tulips appear.
- Select one rhinestone to stand out over the others and paste it in front of the toilet to improve your painting.
- Cut the ribbon the same length of the circumference of the vessel.
- Glue the ribbon along the bottom to give the illusion of grass.
- Let the paint and glue dry overnight.
We invite you to look at our 12 of tulip table in the photo gallery. Bound to find many ideas to adapt to yours.
This post topic: Table