A wine glass rack will give a touch of class to your collection of bar and crystal glasses. This is an easy project. This shelf will have a rectangular shape, and can easily save at least two dozen wine glasses standard size. Instructions to make wine glass rack in your beautifull home.
- Measure and cut two pieces of each wood plate (four in total) with a circular saw.
- Support the frame and use a pencil to mark the top and bottom edges every 15 cm, starting from the left side.
- Cut 6 pieces of 46 cm long from the plates 1.3 by 10 cm.
- Spend sandpaper for the rough edges and paint all sides and surfaces you want and let it dry.
- Turn the frame so that the side with slats underneath.
- Place a ladder under the location of the shelf.
- Activate the stud finder and mark a point for the first hook with the pen.
- With a hammer a nail termination positioned 5 cm in each marking. Hang the chain from the ceiling to determine the height you want the shelf to have wine glass rack.
- Attach an S-shaped hook to each hook and chain termination.
12 Picture Gallery: How to Build Wine Glass Rack
This post topic: Interiors