Add a marble table as it is an easy way to bring sophistication to your home decor. Build your own marble top dining table is an austere method of satisfying your checkbook and your personal aesthetic. With a sturdy base and a marble plate, your table can be constructed quickly in a weekend.
- Measure the space for the table. The space available and the type you choose will determine the size of table plate.
- Consultation on the site of local stone or manufacturer of nearby countertops.
- Choose a metal base for your marble top dining table.
- Locate the marble plate turned into a flat surface.
- Drilling stones requires a gentle hand and patience. Does not push the drill bit allow the cut stone
- Mix it suitable for stone and metal epoxy.
- Base located in the room where you want to place the marble top dining table. With a helper, aligns the marble plaque at the base. No more the settings and you will not want drop plate nuts.
- Sella marble with a sealant suitable for marble. Avoid acidic foods or substances dump on marble as they may damage the finish and stain.
12 Picture Gallery: How to Build a Marble Top Dining Table
This post topic: Ideas for Dining Table