Sometimes you need to keep your dog on their place, you just need a temporary fencing for dogs to build. Perhaps there is available temporary fencing in rental or shop that offers it. But it will better for you try to make your handmade temporary fencing special for your dog. It is very simple to be made and does not need spend much time.
Below are some instructions to build the temporary fencing for dogs, it can be installed and moved for indoor or outdoor.
1. Purchase wood or use reclaimed wood about 5×40 cm 4 pieces, 5x50cm 4 pieces, 5×35 cm 40 pieces, 4 pieces 3×40 cm.
2. Nail the 2 of 5x40cm wood with 2 of 5×50 cm wood become a rectangular frame and make another pieces to be the frame to.
3. Connect the frame with connecting and nailing them with the 4 pieces 3×40 cm woods till become a box.
4. Attach the 40 pieces 5x35cm to be the panel or wall of the fencing. Give space about 4-5 cm after nailing one by one the pieces.
5. Make door with giving different space on the long part of fence then purchase and install hinge with choosing the holder spot of the hinge then screw the bolts to the door part.
6. Paint the temporary fencing.
Those are the ways how to build temporary fencing for dogs. You do not need to buy fencing for your pet from market supply. Because you can use reclaimed wood to utilize become a valuable thing. You can save your money after build the temporary fencing in DIY experience.
12 Picture Gallery: DIY Build Temporary Fencing for Dogs from Wood
This post topic: Dog Fence