Make your home unique not merely for celebrating parties but daily life as well. Many tabletop fountains are optional and one of them is chocolate theme. The chocolate tabletop fountains are stunning decorations for all kinds of events, from dinners to wedding receptions. Besides being beautiful centerpieces, chocolate is edible, so it has added value as a starter. Cause sensation in your next event with one or more of these exquisite decorations.
Instructions to decorate chocolate tabletop fountains.
- Enter the stems of silk flowers in the florist sponge, so that the flowers stay stops without touching each other.
- Apply the spray paint on the flowers.
- Arrange the pedestals on tabletop fountains that you are going to place the sources distributed in the room you want. Place them near the rest of the meal if you serve a meal buffet style. If not there will be other tables, consider placing a small table near the sources with sandwiches for dipping in chocolate.
- Tends the tablecloth on the table. If you are using pedestals, consider not placing tablecloths, as many pedestals are decorative pieces themselves.
- Sources placed on the tables and pedestals. Read all instructions for using the fonts correctly before loading.
- Arrange silk flowers along the base of the sources. Put them in vases if you want a more sophisticated style, or to match other decor.
12 Picture Gallery: Decorate with Chocolate Tabletop Fountains
This post topic: Table