Building a wall wine rack is a good solution for storing wine bottles we have at home and keep them tidy. A quick, easy and cheap to reach any bricolador option. Step by step to build a wall wine rack.
- Mark on the DM board all the pieces we need to make the bottle
- Mark and cut the pieces slide glasses will place at the bottom of the structure, also using the jigsaw.
- After checking that the pieces fit together perfectly, begin to unite.
- Then adhesive fill the holes and insert the mounting tubillones
- We adhesive on the contact surfaces and join the pieces together.
- To properly fit the pieces together we help the wooden mallet and a martyr
- Once you have assembled the entire bottle, we sand the entire surface of DM
- When the product has dried, give two coats of acrylic enamel, in our case white, respecting the drying times and over coating indicates the manufacturer.
- Finally, we will put decorative films in the bottle.
In this simple and economical way, we have built an original wall wine rack that can be located in the corner of the house that suits us.
12 Picture Gallery: Building a Wall Wine Rack
This post topic: Interiors